PLEASE BRING A SMALL FLASH LIGHT AS LIGHTING IS POOR !!
Please bring your own packing material for the smalls... thank you!
Only 10 people will be allowed to enter at one time due to space ... thank you for your patience .. it’s worth the wait !
Beautiful pristine high end Antiques in one of the oldest homes on the river in Cocoa.
* This owner was a former Antique Shop proprietor and has it all in her home now, which is being sold
* Among many 18th Century treasures you will find a 7ft tall Dutch Marquetry corner display cabinet filled with beautiful porcelain
pieces * Many are Dresden, Sevres sand other fine English and European figures
* Also a wonderful piece by Piere Buhn, very rare indeed
* This home is filled with Meissen, Crystal, Bohemian ruby cut -to-clear decanters, glasses and plates
* Full sets of Dresden porcelain, floblue plates, tankards, cups, large trays etc
* Large Meissen center pieces & flower containers
* Antique iron patio furniture, needle point rugs(large), many large copper vessels, gilt and crystal
* 2 Victorian day beds, turquoise blue Sevres porcelain plates, many original paintings, punch bowl and all cups & saucers to match
* Crystal with gold inlay and many fine pieces of furniture which will astound you
* Early Regency shaving mirror, writing desk and many ultra fine linens
* Bennington Pottery* Chandeliers will be sold but can not be removed until a later time
* Rare Papier-mache' tables and accessories
Running out of room to post..many items added to sale as we open 2 more rooms